2.07.2007

I resolve to call her up, a thousand times a day

Oi so another great day at work talking to the happy tv consuming masses. Ack. I am so tired of hearing people complain. Without my meds and whatever role hormones are playing in my system, I fight tears several times a day. Not on the phone calls necessarily, but when I have a few moments to myself at lunch or break when I actually get to take it. I have no idea why but some agents have the impeccable timing to have a major question when I am trying to make it the bathroom. I have had one agent follow me into the bathroom to ask her question. WHAT THE HELL? Seriously. I am not a person apparently.

Every person who calls and demands free equipment or programming are all wealthy, "It's not the money, I have a million dollar home." "I am not trying to get anything free because I make more in a month than you make all year." Ok, so tell me why you're calling again? "I have owned my own business for 60,000 years and your customer service sucks, I would fire every one if they worked for me." Thanks. I appreciate it. Yes I am dying to help you now. I can't wait to go home to try to decide which bills to pay this month while you piss and moan about your 4 hd tvs. Yes indeedy.

And does Armageddon seriously have to play every single day? I can't get away from that damn movie. Geez. Beat me to death slowly with a smarmy cheese hammer ok?

I don't want to turn this blog into a piss and moan fest but I am burned out and I really would rather be concentrating about being happy about being pregnant. Instead, I am listening to this stuff every day and thinking about how I am going to even try to afford the terrible new health insurance plan. I don't think I am asking for a heck of a lot. Just not to worry every single day and not to spend 8 hours a day having my character assaulted.

A bright note -- Tom started a new job today. Woo hoo. Hopefully he will keep it and all will go well. That will bring some relief to the financial situation which will lower the stress. Maybe that will help take the sting out of the nut jobs who call to demand and scream.

1 comment:

This and That said...

cannot imagine having to deal with such toxic people everyday!! Even when I was bitching out Comcass for the last month of crappy service and messed up bills, I always made sure to tell the people helping me that I know they are not the cause of this and I am not mad at them, just the company they work for.