Went to the doctor again today. Going every 2 weeks is pretty strange. Every 4 weeks seemed like it was pretty far away -- now it feels like as soon as I leave, I am going back.
So my little boy apparently likes having his head up. Today the doctor brought up the possibility that I may need to have a c-section. She told me at the next appointment, I will have an ultrasound and we can decide if we can get him to move "by pushing the heck out of your stomach." Of course it's harder now because he's a lot bigger so there isn't a ton of wiggle room for him now. However he does move quite a bit so there is a chance he will decide to point his little head down.
It's strange, I never really considered that I would be having a c-section. I have been debating wanting an epidural or other pain meds, never really thought about not needing to make the choice. Interesting.
However it's not set in stone yet. We shall see what happens. I suppose on the positive side, I can probably miss the 9/11 date if we have come to that. So I will wait and see what my little pirate decides to do.